Fight the Titans anywhere now
THQ’s epic action RPG Titan Quest makes it’s debut on the Nintendo Switch. This version of the game includes single player mode and local co-op which can go up to six players!
Titan Quest was originally released on PC way back in 2006. It’s a action RPG with hack and slash elements centered around a player created character on a quest that goes through Greece, Egypt, and China which deals in defeating the Titans before they conquer Mount Olympus.
Features for the Switch port are as follows:
- Explore the Ancient World – Unlock arcane mysteries as you journey to legendary locations
- Conquer Monsters of Legend – Battle mythical beasts in a story-driven campaign that will determine the fate of all existence
- Highly Customizable Characters – Build and customize your characters with 28 classes and over 1000 pieces of unique and legendary items to create the ultimate champion
- Online Multiplayer Gameplay – Challenge others to experience the story in fast-action, 2-6 player online cooperative gameplay
- Console controls & UI – Tailor made UI and controls for a perfect ARPG experience using a gamepad
- Remastered graphics – Fully reworked textures for an up to date Titan Quest experience
Below is a trailer for the Nintendo Switch version of Titan Quest which now available. Comment below on what you think of the Switch port of Titan Quest. Also in other news 2K releasing some info on WWE 2K19’s “Towers: mode.