The Division 2 Open beta will run from March 1st to March 4th. Ubisoft released some patch notes and update for those with the private beta files. The open beta download size will be around 46GB for PS4, Xbox and Windows PC. If you already have the private beta you will just need to have that updated with a 12GB update file. Here is the list of the patch notes.
- Improved NPC animations
- Minor sound issues were repaired
- Reduced Call for Back-up Spam
- Released one NPC stuck behind gate
- Repaired mission access to explosive room
- Adjusted difficulty on normal and end game missions
- One extra skill can be unlocked
- One extra mission is available to play
- Increased level cap to level 8
You have big open areas, you still have residential developmental areas that are ‘close to Manhattan’, except for the height – those areas will feel familiar. Then you have the government areas with massive buildings. Each of those areas have different layouts, but the thing that is most interesting, and brings the most to the game, are the huge open areas.Ubisoft Associate Creative Director Chadi El-Zibaoui
What are everyone’s thoughts on the next installment of Ubisoft’s The Division? Comment below.