Star Wars Pinball is coming to the Nintendo Switch. Now i know this isn’t much, but technically this will be the first Star Wars game to come to the Nintendo Switch.
Star Wars Pinball will come with 19 tables as well as the ability to choose your side. Not only that but the game will also have a physical release, meaning if you like to collect physical games you have the option.
The 19 tables include:
- Movie Adaptations: Episodes IV, V, VI, VII and VIII, plus Rogue One and Solo: A Star Wars Story
- TV Adaptations: Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels
- Characters: Han Solo, Darth Vader, The Calrissian Chronicles, Boba Fett, Droids
- Locations: Ahch-To Island, Battle of Mimban)
- Themes: Jedi vs. Sith (Masters of the Force), X-wings vs. TIE fighters (Starfighter Assault), being the bad guy (Might of the First Order)
Star Wars Pinball will also take advantage of the HD rumble feature, as well as, offer an exclusive Switch career mode. You can watch the full trailer below:
Star Wars Pinball for the Nintendo Switch is due to release September 13.
Are you excited about this? Let us know in the comments below. If you enjoyed this article why not share it on social media.
Got a news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Star Wars Pinball.