How about Sonic Mania Racing?
Sega recently released a “Spotlight” video highlighting details on their upcoming Sonic title: Team Sonic Racing. Sega has announced some details on what game will include:
“Prepare to assist teammates and knock out opponents with a variety of fast-paced moves, including:
- Skimboost: Boost struggling teammates back into action as you drive by!
- Slingshot: Slipstream a teammate for a slingshot boost!
- Rival Takedown: Knock out highlighted opponents ahead and speed past them!
- Item Box Transfer: Send and receive Wisps with teammates anywhere on the track!
- Team Ultimate: Use Team Mechanics to fill your Team Ultimate meter and unleash a massive team boost!”
At this point there are no details as regards for preorders, though it will be available both physically and digitally on all current platforms. Below is the spotlight video showing off the game. I hope you enjoy this article, comment below if you’re excited for Team Sonic Racing. In other news Elder Scrolls Online is coming to Quakecon 2018.