Tencent’s newest update for PUBG Mobile, version 0.11.0, has finally gone live, and it’s bringing with it some evil new enemies.
The main feature included in the new patch is officially titled “Survive Till Dawn.” The new event mode (taking place on the Erangel map) includes zombies and bosses from the recently remade Resident Evil 2. Players will have to contend against fearsome monsters like the Tyrant, Mr. X, while continuing to deal with the typical human opponents that battle royale games are famous for.
Patch Details and Notes
The download size for this update sits at 436 MB on Android. It’s rolling out slowly across regions, so if it’s not available for you yet, sit tight! All told, the full patch notes for update 0.11.0 detail:
- Added Zombie: Survive Till Dawn, a new event mode that is here for a limited time only. Fight to survive as usual on Erangel, but zombies and bosses from Resident Evil 2 will also spawn on the map. Kill them to get resources and items.
- Added weather: Moonlight to Vikendi.
- Added player Spaces, where player information and Connections are displayed. Select a friend with Synergy 400 or above as Partner to stand by your side in your Space.
- Added Pandemic Treasure event. Get your Resident Evil 2 outfits now
- Added Anniversary Treasure event. Celebrate the game’s anniversary with all kinds of rare finishes.
- Added Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and music.
- Anniversary items are on sale while quantities last.
- Added Anniversary emotes, avatars and frames.
- Sanhok is now available in Arcade – Quick Match.
- Character image and Connections are now visible on profile.
- Added new titles: “#1/100” (permanent) and “Survivor” (time-limited).
- Some houses in Vikendi have been redesigned.
- SMG and Assault Rifles War Modes now start with double the ammo.
- Past results are now kept up to one month. Older data will be cleared.
- Fixed terrain display bugs for budget devices.
All things said, this certainly appears to be a tantalizing new update for PUBG Mobile. The zombies mode, in particular, is sure to be popular as long as it’s active. Are you all excited to check it out? Is it, perhaps, a little too spooky for some of you? Let us know!