As of right now, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare has 19 multiplayer maps in total. Only 10 of which are available in standard game modes at the moment which is a little disappointing… However A recent datamine has revealed 38 potential new maps listed in the game’s files which include some old friend from the Modern Warfare trilogy!
Reddit user Senescallo lists the 38 map names with some accompanying images. Some of the original maps include Call of Duty 4‘s Crash and Shipment plus Modern Warfare 2‘s Sub Base and Rust.
Also, In a recent separate datamine, Call of Duty fansite CharlieIntel revealed some new modes as well as some classics (like Capture the Flag!) which could be making a comeback. You can see the full list of maps and modes leaked in the datamines below.
CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE – NEW MAPS
- Cage (mp_m_cage)
- Cargo (mp_m_cargo)
- Hook (mp_m_hook)
- Exclusion Zone (mp_m_exclusion)
- Shoot House (mp_m_speed)
6V6 / 10V10
- Aniyah Tac (mp_aniyah_tac)
- Crash (mp_crash2)
- Dam (mp_dam)
- Krovnik Farmland (mp_farms2)
- Gulag (mp_gulag)
- Hospital (mp_hospital)
- Layover (mp_layover)
- Lowline (mp_lowline)
- Lumber (mp_lumber)
- Malyshev (mp_malyshev)
- Milbase (mp_millbase)
- Oasis (mp_oasis)
- Port (mp_port2)
- Prison (mp_prison)
- Rivne (mp_rivne)
- Shipment (mp_shipment)
- Shipmight (Day) (mp_shipment_am)
- Shipment (Night) (mp_shipment_pm)
- Slums (mp_slums)
- Stadium (mp_stadium)
- Sub Base (mp_subbase_lm)
- Super (mp_super)
- Urzikstan (mp_syrkistan)
- Torez (mp_torez)
- Transit (mp_transit)
- TV Station (mp_tvstation)
- Faridah (mp_faridah)
- Rust (mp_rust)
- Takedown (mp_takedown)
- Borderline (mp_borderline)
- Smetna Farms (mp_farms2_gw)
- Gun Course (mp_t_gun_course)
- Marksman Range (mp_t_sn_reflex)
CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE – NEW MODES
- Showdown (+ Hardcore) (gametype_showdown)
- Onslaught (gametype_onslaught)
- Incursion (gametype_incursion)
- Fireteam (+ Hardcore) (gametype_fireteam)
- Breach (gametype_breach)
- Arms Race (+ Hardcore) (gametype_arm)
- Team Juggernaut (gametype_tjugg): Each team has a Juggernaut. Juggernaut kills are worth more points. The first team to reach the score limit wins.
- Reinforce (gametype_siege): Capture points to revive fallen teammates. Taking all points will win the round.
- Rupture (gametype_rugby): Take control of a powerful Juggernaut and push to the enemy’s base to win.
- One in the Chamber (gametype_oic): Gain Ammo by eliminating enemies. Highest score wins.
- Invasion (+ Hardcore) (gametype_blitz): Take your team’s flag into the enemy team’s base.
- Infected (gametype_infect): Eliminated Survivors become Infected.
- Infect everyone, or survive the game to win.
- High Value Target (gametype_hvt): Gain score by eliminating players on the opposing team. Extract high value enemy combatants to steal score back.
- Gun Game (gametype_gun): Be the first player to score a kill with each one of the provided weapons.
- Grind (gametype_grind): Recover dog tags and take them to the objective marker to score for your team.
- Drop Zone (gametype_dropzone): Hold the Drop Zone to earn points and Drone Packages.
- Demolition (gametype_demo): Teams alternate in attacking and defending two bomb sites, both of which must be destroyed by the attacking team equipped with bombs.
- Defender (gametype_tdef): Capture the drone and hold it to upload data and earn points for your team.
- Search and Rescue (gametype_sr): Teams take turns defending and destroying an objective. Recover dog tags to allow or deny respawns.
- Capture the Flag (gametype_ctf): Get the enemy flag and return it to your base.
- Fire Mission (+ Hardcore) (gametype_btm): Eliminate enemies, capture HQ’s and extract VIPs to earn score for your team.
- Assault (gametype_assault): Attackers attack bomb site. Defenders defend!
- All or Nothing (gametype_aon): Spawn with a custom pistol, throwing knife and no starting ammo. Extra perks are gained on kills, but you lose everything on death.
What maps would you like to see come to Modern Warfare? Let us know in the comments section below!
Also, in the meantime, why not check out and subscribe to our YouTube Channel here! Think you have a news tip or want to get involved? Email us at [email protected]