Recently, details on the new v6.30 patch coming to Fortnite has been revealed. Accordingly, Epic Games released information on what’s to come in the game.
1 wall, 2 entrees, the Food Fight has begun! Build your base, wait for the barrier to drop, and battle it out in this new Limited Time Mode coming to #Fortnite.https://t.co/GxQ290Xdt4 pic.twitter.com/2NFlCd65C7
— Fortnite News (@FortniteINTEL) November 14, 2018
First, the Food Fight Limited Time Mode will commence as Team Burger and Team Pizza dish it out. Accordingly, after the barrier falls two opponents will battle it out afterward. More importantly, you’ll need to take out your opponent’s opposing mascot to win.
Secondly, a mounted turret will arrive which can be used for a limited time until it overheats.
In addition, UI and functionality will be improved as well. Not to mention, the following bugs have been fixed:
- Fixed push-to-talk getting interrupted when entering or leaving a menu.
- Fixed selecting Voice Chat input and output devices in the options menu when there is more than one non-default input or output device.
- Fixed an issue where weapons could have the wrong textures applied.
- Improved the speed of gathering information when submitting feedback in-game.
- Push-to-talk now works in the menu when bound to mouse buttons other than left and right click.
- Fixed an issue where invites sent to PS4 friends who are not also Epic Friends would work unreliably if that friend came online after you started the game.
- Fixed issue where banners were too small or incorrect in certain areas of the UI.
- Fixed an issue where chat text would not appear when playing in a game unless the chat window was hovered on or opened/closed.
Third, the following social features will be implemented in the game:
- Improved the sorting order and separation of party invite and friend actions.
- The chat window will automatically switch to the Team or Party chat whenever joining a team or party. Restored system messages when party and team members join.
- Increased the expanded and minimized size of the chat window.
- Chat scrollbar is no longer visible when chat is minimized.
- Whispers received while Party or Team chat is open will now appear in-line in the current window.
- Getting kicked from a party will no longer forcibly remove the player from the current match or zone.
Last Word Revolver
Finally, the Last Word Revolver will be introduced into the game providing a better accuracy for this fancy six-shooter. Honestly, its safe to assume why its called the Last Word Revolver for its speed and aim.
Comment below on which team you’ll side with. Apparently, its Durr Burger versus Pizza Pit as they decide who makes the better fast food. Also, if you liked this article why not share it on social media. In other news, footage of Crackdown’s Wrecking Zone has been streamed on Twitch.