Fortnite Patch V5.30 is finally here and we can now see why it was delayed to today instead of the original Tuesday release we were all expecting.
Fortnite Patch V5.30 brings with it many new features and changes, we will go over these down below:
Fortnite 5.3 update – Score Royale LTM
This mode encourages exploration as well as staying alive for as long as possible. You can earn points by collecting coins, opening chests, and eliminating other players. Whoever has the most points at the end of the match wins in this new Limited Time Mode.
- Early game Storm circles are larger and the Storms move in more slowly, giving players more time to spread out and search for loot.
- Late game Storms move in very quickly. Earn enough points for the Victory Royale before they close in.
- Winning Score (Solo) – 2000
- Winning Score (Duos) – 3000
- Winning Score (Squads) – 4500
- Use an Apple or Mushroom – 10
- Open an Ammo Box – 25
- Open a Llama – 50
- Open a Supply Drop – 100
- Eliminate an Enemy – 100
- Open a Treasure Chest – 50
- Find a Bronze Coin – 30
- Find a Silver Coin – 50
- Find a Gold Coin – 100
Fortnite 5.3 update – Playground Mode
This popular practice mode has been updated with more ATKs, Rift portals, and ramps across the map.
Fortnite 5.3 update – weapons and items Rift-To-Go
The Rift-To-Go was something that fans were teased with before the launch of patch 5.30 you can check that article out here.
The Rarity of the Rift-To-Go comes in Epic only
- Can be found in chests, Vending Machines, Supply Drops and Loot Llamas
- Rift-To-Go is a portable Rift that can be carried in inventory and deployed immediately.
- When activated, you are teleported into the sky and placed in skydiving mode.
- The Rift will remain at the location it was deployed for 10 seconds, allowing other players to use it.
- Drops in stacks of 1 with a max stack size of 2.
Here is a video of the Rift-To-Go in action:
- Pump Shotgun equip time has been shortened from 0.96 seconds to 0.88 seconds.
- Double Barrel shotgun now has a spread reduction of 15% while crouched.
- Clingers will now only explode when their fuse has expired.
- Clingers will no longer explode if the object they are attached to is destroyed. They will be affected by gravity and fall until they stick to another object or their fuse expires.
- Impulse Grenade max stack size increased from 8 to 9.
- Bouncers now need line of sight of a player to activate.
- Vehicles will now fall properly if the structure beneath them is destroyed.
- Characters who crouch and uncrouch will no longer cause visual or hitbox inconsistencies.
- Fixed an issue causing 0 damage number to be displayed.
- Players affected by network issues such as packet loss are now limited in how far they will move until the connection is stable again.
- Additionally, fixed some inconsistencies with how far and fast players could move under these conditions.
- The Save the World reward flow will no longer occasionally appear in Battle Royale.
- When health and shield damage occur at the same time, they will now be combined and displayed as a single shield damage number.
- Fixed an issue with controller aiming where the input was not properly scaled when aiming down sights or aiming with a scoped weapon.
- This will slightly increase sensitivity when aiming down sights or with a scoped weapon.
- Players will no longer emote with their pickaxe in hand.
- Fixed issue where damage would always show blue numbers when a player’s shield amount would get stuck at a value between 0 and 1.
- Fixed some shrubs and bushes that took more swings to harvest then intended. They will now be destroyed after the intended number of swings.
- Weapons will now auto reload if they are equipped and their ammo type is looted.
- Vending Machines now display the proper costs in the Playground LTM.
You can find all patch note details here.
Along with all these changes Epic Games also chnaged Tomato Town to Tomato Temple which you can check out here.
Have you used the Rift-To-Go yet? Let us know in the comments below. If you enjoyed this article why not share it on social media.
In other news, Suppressed Assault Rifle Found In Fortnite Files.