Counter Strike: Global Offensive’s latest update brings multiple big changes!
Recently, Valve released a new update to CS:GO. The update makes another change to the in game economy and brings a number of new features to the ‘Danger Zone’ game mode… These new features include a ‘Drone Pilot’ option!
The Economic change caps the round-loss bonus at five which essentially eases overall economic control after a team with a losing streak wins a couple of rounds.
Another interesting update adds an event schedule to the CS:GO watch tab along with a new button called “Looking to Play”… This button allows for solo players to advertise they are looking to play in party lobbies, a great feature for players looking to join a team with good communication.
Take a look at the full list of changes below:
– Unlocked Drone Pilot Tablet, Bonus Wave Money, Bonus Explore Money, and Armor+Helmet as starting item options.
– Drone Pilot upgrade is now available for purchase in the Tablet Buy Menu.
– Tasers will now always open the crate they are fired at; they no longer sometimes do partial crate damage.
– Shields dropped from death have a slight delay before being automatically picked by nearby players.
– Fixed some instances of safe models spawning in midair.
– Fixed item outline colors on dropped grenades.
– Map collision fixes and stuck spot removals, and a few visual bugs squashed too.
– Loss bonus money will now always step down to $2,900 after a team with a $3,400 max loss bonus streak wins a round.
– Introducing the “Looking to Play” feature: players can now advertise themselves as available for party invites, can be invited by other parties from the “Looking to Play” tab of their CS:GO friends list, and can accept party invites from the CS:GO main menu.
– Introducing CS:GO Events: players can now see an HLTV-provided schedule of professional LAN events in the Watch tab. Favorite your preferred community tournaments and get notified about professional live matches on the CS:GO main menu.
– Friends and other players can no longer join lobbies that already entered matchmaking queue.
– Fixed exploits related to vote commands.
– Latest updates to community maps Ruby and Workout.
– Minor bug fixes
– Clean up
– Added setdressing
– Added boost in Alley
– Added boost spot in mid for Ts
– Overall gameplay tweaks
– Trimmed excessive areas
– Improved overall gameplay flow
– Large changes to mid to improve flow
– Rerouted alley from A main to mid
– Removed ladder bug
– Removed pixel walk
– Fixed boosting into the hole in Kids Zone
– Deleted a rogue spawn point
– Fixed some shadow issues in the court area
– Brightened the shower area slightly
– VBSP: Fixed a rare bug in displacement physics hull generation during map compilation that could result in large gaps near the edges of completely flat displacement surfaces.
Let us know what you think of the changes made this time… What do you think Valve will bring to CS:GO next? New maps maybe? Let us know in the comments section below! Also check out the CS:GO twitter page in regards to the game update:
Release Notes for today are up! Loss bonus now caps at 5 rounds, new Danger Zone items have been unlocked, a "looking to play" feature has been added, and a "CS:GO events" feature with @HLTVorg schedule info has been added to the WATCH tab. Full notes: https://t.co/DCMg50ntf6 pic.twitter.com/mDYQpU791I
— CS:GO (@csgo_dev) May 14, 2019
Think you have a news tip or want to get involved? Email us at [email protected]