According to rumours the new Call of Duty game will have a battle royal game mode. The map has been revealed to be 3 times the size of Blackouts map and have up to 200 players. Which means my 4 Blackout victories will become 2 victories in this game… Or less. According to Twitter user @MWModernWarfare the BR mode will have the following features:
- Revive System
- Supply Drops
- Cash System
- Many Close Quarter and Open Areas
- You deploy out of an AC-130
- Planned for 200 players, tested with 152
- 3X bigger than Blackout’s map
- Features elements from previous Modern Warfare games
- Closing ring is currently scheduled to be a ring of poisonous gas
- Weapons based on tiers
- Infinity Ward has taken all the different co-op missions in the game and mixed them all together.
- For the twitter thread click below.
▪️Features elements from previous Modern Warfare games
▪️Closing ring is currently scheduled to be a ring of poisonous gas
▪️Weapons based on tiers
▪️Infinity Ward has taken all the different co-op missions in the game and mixed them all together.#ModernWarfare #CallofDuty
— Call of Duty Modern Warfare News (@MWModernWarfare) June 30, 2019
Very interesting… if of course any of this is true. They say that there will be close quarters sections but that only works if multiple people land there. All in all, this is nothing but rumours from an unofficial source. Maybe the leak has been sent out by infinity ward to see what the reaction to a BR mode is? It’s a chance to see the public reaction when they still have time to remove it from the game.
What do you think about this leak? Are you going to be buying Modern Warfare? Let us know in the comments below.
For all your latest gaming news and rumours come to Daily Gaming Report.
Think you have a news tip or want to get involved? Email us at [email protected]