Apex Legends has just received its second patch which is up and running on all platforms!
The recent patch fixes a small number of issues that impacted a large number of people. Despite the fact that the patch is for all the platforms. There are several measures specifically tailored for the PlayStation 4 as well as one issue that was affecting the Xbox One.
In regards to the PlayStation 4, the GPU has been unloaded of some of the issues that were causing crashes. For the Xbox, an issue has been fixed where ‘Gibraltar Epic skins’ were causing console crashes.
You can see the full changelog below!
- Fixed issue with Gibraltar Epic skins on Xbox One causing crashes
- Addresses issues we saw with GPU hangs.
- Fixed crash when pressing button early in load process.
- Fixed issue where players would sometimes move slowly after revive.
- Fixed issue with Mirage Ability causing crashes.
Hopefully these fixes will improve overall game performance. Personally however, I have not yet experienced any issues while playing Apex… I am looking forward to new maps! Let us know what you are looking forward to in Apex Legends in the comments below and be sure to check out the Daily Gaming Report YouTube Channel here!